DAIDS offers a wealth of HIV research training from the courses below that are required for sites to a wide variety on clinical, lab, and pharmacy topics. To browse our full selection of courses click on the button below, or on the Course Catalog tab at the top of every page.
- Human Subject Protection (HSP) / Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- DAIDS Protocol Registration System (DPRS)
- Clinical Site Monitoring (CSM) System
- DAIDS Adverse Experience Reporting System (DAERS)
- Introduction to Quality Management
- DAIDS Clinical Research Policies eLearnings
Take a look at the variety of materials, links, and other helpful guides that DAIDS offers on topics such as clinical events, protocol registration, and quality management. We also host partner websites for the Clinical Trials Network, Behavioral and Social Sciences Team, and ClinRegs. For more on these topics and our partner websites click the button below.