DAIDS offers a wealth of HIV research training including our mandatory courses listed below, as well as a wide variety of courses on clinical, lab, and pharmacy topics. To browse our full selection of courses click on the button below,
or on the Course Catalog tab at the top of every page.
- Clinical Site Monitoring (CSM) System
- Clinical Quality Management Plan (CQMP)
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- DAIDS Adverse Experience Reporting System (DAERS)
- DAIDS Protocol Registration System (DPRS)
- Essential Documents
- Human Subject Protection (HSP) / Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Inspection Awareness & Preparedness for CRS Inspections
- Investigator of Record (IoR) Responsibilities
- Monitoring 101
- Source Documentation
The DLP doesn’t only offer courses and training. There is a wealth of materials, links, and other helpful guides that DAIDS offers on topics such as community engagement, transgender resources, and the DAIDS Site Clinical Operations and
Research Essentials (SCORE) Manual. For more on these topics and our partner websites click the button below.